Monday, February 11, 2013

Small Things

I've been such a sad sack lately! The gray landscape has left me uninspired, but my reading has taken me all over the place. In the last week, I have been to 1930's Shanghai, New Zealand, London, and post-apocalyptic America. Thank God for books.

Wood and I ventured out to lands already conquered this morning. We went to the Ohio Street Beach to see what we could see, and an hour and five wet feet later, we came home in higher spirits than we left.


Dogs are such amazing creatures. Even on three legs, he's still faster and possesses greater enthusiasm for living than most people I know. Fortunately for me, his curiosity is infectious, and through him, all things become an adventure. We'd been to the beach before, but this time, we had snow dunes to explore.


Thanks, Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment